Monday, September 19, 2011

English Tea Bargain

Was out and about hitting the flea markets this weekend and what did I spot?????......but these beautiful Johnson Brother's teacups........it was a mixed set....4 cups, 2 saucers, 1 bread plate, 1 small bowl.  A little chippy here and there.....but, oh, so charming........I picked the set up for $5.00!!!!  So I just mixed them all together and got this cute little tea set.....What a bargain!!!!


                      Just love the floral pattern........



Maybe I should take a cup of tea out to the garden??

                                             

Can't get enough of the floral pattern.....



Won't you join me for a cup of tea????  What does your favorite teacup look like?

Thanks for stopping by!

This week I'm participating in the following blog parties:

Newbie Party at Debbiedoo's Blogging and Blabbing
Amaze Me Monday at Dittle Dattle
Show Off Your Cottage Monday at The House In The Roses
A Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm
Twice Owned Tuesday at Creating a House of Grace
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Show and Tell Wednesday at Blue Cricket Design
White Wednesday at Faded Charm
Time Travel Thursday at The Brambleberry Cottage
Thrifty Thursday at Tales From Bloggeritaville
Treasure Hunt Thursday at From My Front Porch To Yours
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Thrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty Groove
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence

10 comments:

  1. Those are just gorgeous. I love the print. Thanks for sharing with the newbie party. There is a link on my newbie post regarding word verification, take a look when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a find! Great Johnson Brothers pattern. JB is one of my favorite transferware makers. Enjoy and thanks for the cup of tea. My favorite tea cup is a MacGregor tartan cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Johnson Brothers and these are beautiful. happy new follower from White Wednesday.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey we should get together and mix our flea market finds! Don't you just love Johnson Brothers?!
    Karee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely find, your teacups are very pretty,I'll join you for a cup. My favourite cup I use everyday is English with roses,can't drink a cuppa in anything else but a china cup and saucer. x enjoy your cuppa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these, I have one plate that is the same pattern, picked up at a garage sale. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! Thanx for coming to the party! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Johnson Bros. dishes. These are quite lovely - a terrific find! Thank you for sharing this with A Return to Loveliness,
    God Bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful find! They are beautiful. Thanks you for joining TTF and have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete