Monday, August 29, 2011

Crosses, Crosses and More Crosses

From the title of my post, I'm sure that you can tell that I have a thing for crosses!  I just love them....and I have them in all sizes and shapes......here's a few from my collection.....


Wall decor crosses...............


This is actually a car charm to hang on your rear view mirror......


Rosaries from my family.........


Cross magnets.......now that's a collection for another day!.......


Nightlights....I'm hooked on those too.......


Don't you think I could use just a few more???  Even my bookmarks have crosses on them.  Just can't have too many in your collection!

Do you collect anything?  Would love to hear what is near and dear to your heart........

Thanks for stopping by my new blog and I hope that you'll stop by again real soon!

This week I'm joining the following blog parties:

Amaze Me Monday at Dittle Dattle
Newbie Party at Debbiedoos Blogging and Blabbing
Show Off Your Cottage Monday at The House in the Roses
A Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm
Twice Owned Tuesday at Creating a House of Grace
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Show and Tell Linking Party at Blue Cricket Design
Simple Pleasures at A Collection of This and That
Vintage Thingie Thursday at The Coloradolady
Time Travel Thursday at The Brambleberry Cottage
Thrifty Thursday at Tales from Bloggeritaville
Treasure Hunt Thursday at From My Front Porch To Yours
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Thrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty Groove
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage

9 comments:

  1. I love your collection, I have a small collection myself. I especially like the rosaries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These crosses have some intricate patterns and textures and are a lovely collection. I only have one rosary and it guides me everywhere I go, on my travels! A lovely moment of loveliness! #20yvette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your crosses are just lovely!! I think I am also digging your kitchen backsplash that I see in one of those pics! Thanx for joining Treasure Hunt THursday Lynn! I love seeing familiar faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really cool....a few years ago I started collecting Israeli stamps....they have edges on some of them with verses from the old testement. I love them.....and finding them is a thrill in itself.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a wonderful item to collect. You have some very pretty ones and display them well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You collection of crosses is wonderful. Such textures on some. You will love blogging since you are joining all those parties, you will meet so many new friends. Have a blast. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous details on your crosses! A great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a wonderful collection of crosses! I really like the nightlight one! Thank you for joining TTF and have a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They all look lovely!
    Thank you for joining me at HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete